Year Round Dog Training
As a member of Kiowa Creek Sporting Club, you will have dog training privileges in our dog training fields. This will provide you with the opportunity to familiarize your dog with live upland game birds while perfecting his hunting skills. We have game birds available for training October through March and on a limited basis in the off season.
Dog Training Requirements
- Available only to members and their guests.
- Shooting and Non-Shooting fields
- Training sessions are scheduled in 2-hour blocks.
- Minimum purchase of 5 birds required for each 2-hour block (in Shooting field.)
- Shooting field is approximately 40 acres in size
- Maximum of 2 guns in the Shooting field.
- Everyone must wear a blaze orange hat or vest.
- Must have completed a Hunter Safety course if born after January 1, 1949 (in Shooting field)
- Shotguns Only. No handguns or rifles allowed.
- 24-hour notice required for cancellations.
Please call 303.644.4627 for availability and reservations.