Upland Game Bird Hunting
Kiowa Creek Sporting Club conducts upland game bird hunts six months a year (October 1 – March 31). This provides you with a practical alternative to expensive out-of-state hunts. We eliminate travel time and expenses, such as transportation, lodging, meals and out-of-state licenses. Now you can enjoy a complete hunting experience only a few miles from home.
Across the country, open spaces that were once available to hunters are disappearing. Making it increasingly difficult to find places to hunt. With plenty of prime game bird habitat, you’re guaranteed the opportunity to shoot pheasant, chukar, and quail that have been released for your hunt. At Kiowa Creek, our hunts are guided and may include one of our professionally trained dogs or you may use your own dog. You will have the pleasure of knowing that a day in the field will produce birds.
- Must wear blaze orange cap or vest.
- Shot size no larger than 6 and 1 1/8 oz of shot (3 1/4 dram powder).
- No magnum or high brass loads.
- Maximum of 5 hunters per field.
- Must have completed a Hunter Safety course if born after January 1, 1949.
- Shotguns Only. No handguns or rifles allowed.
- 48-hour notice required for cancellations.
Please call for reservations and availability.