Kiowa Creek Sporting Club conducts game bird hunts six months a year (October 1 – March 31), providing you with a practical alternative to expensive out-of-state hunts. We eliminate travel time and expenses, such as transportation, lodging, meals and out-of-state licenses, so you can enjoy a complete hunting experience only a few miles from home.
Across the country, open spaces that were once available to hunters are disappearing, making it increasingly difficult to find places to hunt. With plenty of prime game bird habitat, you’re guaranteed the opportunity to shoot pheasant, chukar, and quail that have been released for your hunt. At Kiowa Creek, our hunts are guided and may include one of our professionally trained dogs or you may use your own dog. Either way our goal is giving you the pleasure of knowing that a day in the field will produce birds.
Hunters and Dog Trainers
- Safety first!
- Must wear blaze orange cap or vest.
- Shot size no larger than 6 and 1 1/8 oz of shot (3 1/4 dram powder). No magnum or high brass loads.
- Hunting: Maximum of 5 hunters per field.
- Must have completed a hunter safety course if born after January 1, 1949 for hunts.
- We require 48 hours notice when canceling a hunt.